Join our team at Celon for an exciting career opportunity as an Account Executive. We are looking for a dedicated professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience in managing client relationships and delivering IT solutions in a competitive market. As an integral part of our dynamic consultancy team, you'll play a crucial role in helping clients shape the future IT landscape of their organisations.
Working as an Account Executive at Celon is dynamic, varied, and interesting. You'll be responsible for nurturing long-term relationships with mid-market and Enterprise customer accounts, developing strategies to maximize revenue opportunities. You will be provided with lots of support and ultimately be given autonomy of your own work. Coupled with a competitive commission structure, this will provide a platform for personal and professional growth.
Celon is a Microsoft Gold Partner with a growing consultancy team. We value building experience and responsibility, and actively encourage continued personal and career development, with learning and development incentives and a generous training budget to sponsor professional qualifications.
- Manage and nurture key client accounts, delivering a range of IT solutions.
- Define an IT strategy aligned to their business objectives, services gap analysis and account roadmap.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to drive growth.
- Prepare high-quality quotes and proposal documentation.
- Generate financial reports and forecasts based on your sales pipeline.
- Grow business acumen through research and analysis of industry trends.
- Develop long-term partnerships with key client accounts, ensuring alignment with their growth.
- Collaborate with our consultancy team to contribute to the growth of clients and the organisation.
- Support clients in defining IT strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Achieve sales and retain/grow the client portfolio.
- Ensure profitability and alignment of services with evolving business requirements.
- Produce customer proposals and IT strategy roadmaps with precision and timeliness.
- Collaborate with technical specialists for project scoping and estimation.
- Stay current with industry advancements and adapt to the fast-paced technology landscape.
- Utilise knowledge and experience in a structured sales process.
- Knowledge and experience in a structured sales process.
- Ability to quickly build and grow trusted customer relationships.
- Capacity to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously.
- Business acumen and the ability to solve business issues with IT solutions.
- Influential in negotiation and communication.
- Highly organised, adaptable, commercially astute, and result driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, proactive, and pragmatic with initiative and drive.
- Hybrid Working – to support a better work-life balance.
- Continuous Professional Development – is actively encouraged to maximise employee potential.
- Medical Insurance – all employees are eligible for comprehensive private medical insurance cover that includes a Virtual GP Service.
- Pension Scheme – to help employees plan for their future we offer a competitive pension scheme.